Health and Wellness Advice Addition
This website offers health and wellness advice. This advice is designed educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace the advice, treatment, therapy, or diagnoses of a healthcare professional. You should always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new program, fitness, diet, or any other change in your healthcare routine. If you experience dizziness, faintness, shortness of breath or pain while exercising, stop immediately, and consult with a health care professional. Steps of Light, LLC is not a licensed medical provider. You agree that you assume all responsibility when choosing to act on any of the health or wellness advice contained on this website.
Steps of Light, LLC, Mentoring Course Agreement
Agreement: This Mentoring Course Agreement, along with any additional terms and/or policies constitutes a legally binding agreement between Steps Of Light, LLC and the participant.
You acknowledge that you have read and understood the Mentoring Course Agreement. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions to this agreement including any changes made by notifying you or posting updates to this website.
1. Course participation: The Courses on Steps of Light, LLC include a specific number of steps and/or sessions. If you miss a scheduled session, you forfeit that session and it cannot be rescheduled. If you are assigned to a group or team mentoring course, your opportunity to work with other participants is limited to those in your assigned course and end with the course.
2. Course mentors: Steps of Light, LLC, reserves the right to substitute or reassign the courses mentor at any time at Steps of Light, LLC’s sole discretion without a refund.
3. Course Participation: Participation in the Courses is voluntary and the results you experience are based on your level of participation. You may choose to cease participation at any time, knowing that the program cost will not be refunded after the 72 hour purchase date.
4. Course Suitability: You agree that you are of sound mind and not currently under any psychiatric care, under which you have been advised against participation in a Course of this type. You also agree that you are not taking substances that alter mental capacity. If you are using a prescribed anti-depressant or prescribed stimulant, you agree that you are participating in the Courses under your own free will. You agree not to discount care or prescribed medications until approved by your healthcare provider.
5. Emotional Health: You are responsible for what you share in the Courses. You agree to take responsibility for your emotions and agree to respectfully participate in the Courses to learn and gain skills. You are responsible for your individual goals and actions.
6. Release: You grant Steps of Light, LLC, permission to record sessions in the Course. You consent to allow Steps of Light, LLC to use your voice, image, name, in any and all media, website, or future Courses without payment, fees, royalties, or compensation. Private mentoring appointments will be kept confidential.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
1. Assumption of Risk: You agree that you understand the purpose of the Course. That you are qualified, in good health, and in proper physical condition to participate. You knowingly and voluntarily accept and assume all risks and all responsibility that could occur as a result of participation in the Course.
2. Release and Waiver: You hereby release, waive, discharge, and agree not to sue Steps of Light, LLC, or any related parties from any liability. You also agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Steps of Light, LLC harmless from any and all claims, demands, suits, procedures, costs, expenses, damages, and attorney’s fees.
3. Agreement: You agree that you have read and fully understand the entire foregoing assumption of risk, release, and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement in which you have given up substantial rights by agreeing when using the website. Your agreement is to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the fullest extent allowed by law, if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
4. I certify that I have read and agree to Steps of Light, LLC mentoring Course agreement effective on the date you used the website and/or accessed the Course. Steps of Light, LLC, limits acceptance to the terms as provided, and objects to any other additional or different terms.